Have you built grocery stores? I am helping my client company find a talented Traveling Superintendent who has experience building grocery stores. This General Contractor is a company that provides a variety of construction services and with all the growth they are having, it's definitely a good time to consider them as your next employer! Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
The project location is in Charlotte, NC.
Traveling Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Manage all on-site construction activities to ensure an on-time, in-budget completion
- Hire, manage and motivate sub-contractors
- Coordinate and track deliveries of supplies and construction equipment
- Oversee both quality and safety of the project
- Keep construction site clean and accessible
- Communicate regularly with project team regarding project status
Traveling Superintendent Requirements:
- Experience with large commercial projects
- Grocery store project experience
- Superb leader that is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty
- High level communicator
- Excellent resource, planning and time management skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com