Elevate your career as a Commercial Portfolio Manager with this rapidly growing community bank in Dallas!
Focused on ultra-high net worth customers and CRE projects, this community bank has experienced impressive growth, increasing its assets from $60M to almost $300M. A Commercial Portfolio Manager is sought who can effectively oversee the credit viability of commercial loans and manage underwriting tasks. If you're passionate about contributing to a locally owned organization committed to satisfying its customers, explore this Commercial Portfolio Manager role.
Required skillset for this Commercial Portfolio Manager opportunity:
- Commercial portfolio management experience is essential; mortgage experience will not be considered
- Formal credit training is required
- Proven track record in assessing credit viability and some underwriting of commercial loans
- Ability to effectively monitor and expand an existing portfolio
- This role requires in-office presence; no remote or hybrid options available
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.