Are you looking for an opportunity to grow into a larger executive role with a stable company? For more than 4 decades, this solid GC has successfully built a significantly well-developed construction operation that offers a family style environment and a strong backlog of projects. They are urgently seeking a Controller-Construction Accounting professional to add to their Mission Viejo area team of experts.
Requirements for Controller-Construction Accounting professional:
- Oversee all company and project “at large” accounting, reporting to the CFO
- Manage all accounting data and accounting processes
- Must be focused on process improvement, efficiency, and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, MBA or CPA is a “big plus” but not required
- Must be able to pass a full background check and drug screen
Profit sharing, bonuses, and vehicle allowance are some of the great benefits offered.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com