With deep roots throughout the Midwest, this 50+ year construction company is seeing stable growth and needs a Controller with an entrepreneurial spirit, flexible personality and a Midwest work ethic who likes to work hard and play hard. If you want to work with a devoted team who strives for the same goals, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Specializing in ground-up, renovation and maintenance commercial construction projects throughout multiple states, this organization has a firm belief in serving others, doing the right thing and always finding a way to get things done. Their flexible work culture with endless growth opportunities, a competitive salary, strong core values and solid relationships throughout the community are some of the great highlights an ideal Controller will value.
Additional requirements for Controller:
- 5+ years of accounting experience with a GC or CM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is a must
- Demonstrated experience with financial and accounting planning, forecasting and reporting
- Manage Accounts Receivable/ Payable, insurance, payroll and tax reporting
- Analysis and reporting of budgeting, capital and investment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with adequate computer skills
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com