This nimble, rapidly growing community bank has nearly $400M in assets and clean credit, including a focus on innovative and efficient processes. Their extremely collaborative executive team is open to creative ideas and is dedicated to their most valued assets, which is their culture and employees. They are seeking an experienced Controller to join their team in the Dallas or Paris area.
Requirements for Controller:
- Community bank experience with a background in Public Accounting and/or as an Auditor
- Able to prepare year-end financial statement with minimum supervision; be ready to grow with the bank
- Understanding of accounting, auditing, and processes of a bank with assets of $1-3B
- Must have reporting knowledge for a community bank and comply with GAAP
- Experience with Internal Control and Financial Statements, audits, call reports, asset liability and balance sheet management
An impressive employee stock program, cash bonus incentives, and tuition reimbursement are a few of the great benefits offered.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.