This minority owned bank in the Houston area needs a Core System Analyst/ System Support Analyst who can provide support for business and core applications, and collaborate with employees and key strategic solutions vendors across the organization. If you have data programming and banking experience, this opportunity could be for you.
At $1.5B in assets, this bank is growing with their customers and communities, offering financial strength and stability in a strong and supportive family-style operation. Some of the great benefits offered in this Core System Analyst/ System Support Analyst role include a 5% 401(k) match, fully vested after 3 years, 2 different health plan options which are 90% covered by the bank and much more.
Additional requirements for Core System Analyst/ System Support Analyst:
- 3+ years’ experience in banking operations is strongly preferred
- Data Programmer experience is a strong plus
- Must have Jack Henry experience
- Broad knowledge of retail and commercial banking operations, functions, products, services, regulations and security
- Excellent interdepartmental and vendor communication relationship skills
- Ability to identify and promote efficient workflow and information integrity
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.