This community bank is in ultra-growth mode with an asset size of $1B and an aggressive credit appetite. For more than 60 years, they have led the industry with positive team culture and commitment to customers. With full service and mortgage branches across Texas, they are on the hunt for a Credit Analyst/Underwriter who is ready to join a great team in Dallas, TX and add to their success.
What is great about this Credit Analyst/Underwriter opportunity:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Requirements for Credit Analyst/Underwriter position:
- Formal credit training a must
- Community banking experience a strong plus
- Experience in commercial credits – CRE, C&I, SBA, and interim construction
- Hands-on skills with complex credits and participations/syndications
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.