Deeply rooted in the communities across Texas and Oklahoma, this bank continues to innovate across multiple business ventures and needs a Credit Underwriter to add to their Dallas area team. If you have credit analysis expertise and possess a specific area of underwriting skill in one or more areas of lending, this opportunity could be for you.
For more than 60 years, this bank has served Texans with their full suite of personal and commercial products backed by a strong technology platform. Their team consists of responsive problem-solvers with a passion for customer service, winning awards for their performance and exceeding customer expectations. Some of the great benefits offered in this Credit Underwriter role includes a 401(k) with a company match, bonuses, tuition reimbursement and more.
Additional requirements for Credit Underwriter:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent education and experience
- Course of study in Finance or Accounting is strongly preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in credit analysis
- Possesses specific area of underwriting expertise in one or more areas of lending
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.