Experienced mortgage underwriters, the mountains are calling you!
You could live in a desirable medium-sized city in the beautiful Rocky Mountain West with blue skies, wide open spaces and outdoor activities galore.
The position is a hands-on Underwriting Manager at a healthy, growing Colorado-owned and managed community bank.
Plus, you would not be stuck in a corner underwriting all day – you’ll also be helping to grow the department and manage some mortgage operations.
What’s great about this Underwriting Manager opportunity:
- Be a key figure in the bank’s rapidly developing mortgage program.
- Create policies and procedures.
- Keep your skills sharp by pitching in on underwriting, too.
- Train and mentor junior underwriters.
- Help the bank get approval to do FHA and VA loans.
- Enjoy fun, company-wide, team-building events.
- Live in a beautiful, highly desirable area of the Rocky Mountain West.
- Relocation assistance available!
Requirements for Mortgage Underwriting Manager:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mortgage underwriting.
- Some experience developing or improving policies and procedures.
- Management, leadership and coaching skills.
- Able to work on-site at the bank’s Colorado Springs office.
If you would like to be considered for this new opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can be reached directly at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies a record 8 years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.