If you’re an IT professional who can proactively make recommendations for technology operation improvements while managing the daily IT operations for a successful financial institution, this growing credit union wants to meet you! This opportunity is for a Director of IT Infrastructure in the Dallas area.
With over 10 locations throughout Texas, this organization is committed to providing a positive environment for its employees and members. They are partnered with several local non-profits to give back to the communities they serve, enjoy business casual attire, and bring random excitement in-office on a consistent basis! From foam snowball fights, making company TikTok videos, pulling April Fools’ pranks on the CEO, to hunting for Easter Eggs companywide, this team knows how to have fun.
Some of the great benefits included with this Director of IT Infrastructure role are a 5% 401(k) match which you can contribute to on your first paycheck and are 100% immediately vested in, 100% employer paid health, vision and dental coverage, and more.
Additional requirements for Director, IT Infrastructure:
- Credit union or banking IT experience preferred
- 10+ years of telecommunications, VMware, LAN/WAN networking, systems administration and IT security experience
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience equivalent
- Excellent management, leadership, motivation and development skills for the IT Infrastructure team
- Must have strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage the technology service desk and interact with third party vendors
- Strong problem-solving and customer service skills
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.