If you’re looking for an organization that has true passion for its clients and employees, this established and stable community bank may be for you. While they offer the latest in innovative banking technology, the people and the communities they serve are the key to their overall success. They are currently seeking a Director of Internal Audit in San Antonio, TX.
Requirements for Director of Internal Audit:
- 10+ years’ experience in bank internal auditing in a broad spectrum of community bank processes
- 8 years’ audit project management experience in a supervisory/leadership role
- Business degree in Finance or Accounting; Accounting degree preferred
- Extensive development of risk-based audit methodologies, risk assessments, annual audit planning and QA practices
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in a variety of bank software applications
- CPA required
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record nine years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.