One of the largest privately owned construction firms in Oregon is expanding their offices and needs a Safety Director for their location in the Bend area who can train, develop and set significant safety standards for each employee and the company. If you have a servant leadership style with the ability to listen, apply, teach and develop safety plans, this opportunity could be a good fit for you.
Well-versed in CM/ GC, design-build and lump sum projects in both the public and private sectors, this organization has a strong backlog of work and continues to develop other market sectors while providing a quality environment for their employees to thrive personally and professionally. The ideal Safety Director candidate will appreciate the opportunity to grow a career, competitive pay, company truck and fuel card, 401(k) and other great benefits the company has to offer.
Additional requirements for Director of Safety:
- 5+ years of Construction Safety experience in an industrial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety, Safety Management or Engineering, Environmental Health or related field preferred
- Minimum certification Construction Health and Safety Technical (CHST)
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite or related software
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com