Explore a rewarding career as a Director of Safety with a well-established Oregon construction firm, offering 35 years of expertise. Specializing in CM/GC, Design-Build, and Lump Sum projects, the Director of Safety role is open, emphasizing a commitment to the highest safety standards throughout projects.
Lead safety standards as Director of Safety, based in central Oregon. Shape a strong safety culture with minimal state travel, ensuring a major impact from start to finish on each project. Emphasizing servant leadership, this role offers competitive pay, a company truck, fuel card, and comprehensive benefits, including a 401k.
Additional requirements for this Director of Safety opportunity:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Safety or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Construction Safety Experience
- Required: CHST certification, Preferred: CSP certification
- Strong knowledge of company safety policies and OSHA standards
- Supervisory and leadership skills
- Excellent communication
- Proficient in MS Office or similar
- Ability to build collaborative relationships
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Accommodations available for individuals with disabilities.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com