With decades of industry expertise, this nationally recognized Design/Build Firm, boasting an annual revenue of $200M, is in search of a skilled Estimator for their Texas projects.
Requirements for Estimator:
- Minimum 3 years’ estimation experience with a commercial general contractor
- Proficiency in estimating commercial projects ranging from $5 million to $30 million
- High School Diploma or high education
- Ability to meet tight estimating deadlines while ensuring the completeness and accuracy of estimates and budgets
- Proficiency in translating construction documents, including project plans, specifications, and shop drawings
- Understanding of commercial and industrial construction means and methods
- Strong communication skills and leadership abilities
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Availability for occasional travel with the flexibility to be home every other weekend
Join this valued team and enjoy incredible benefits, including a generous incentive program, profit sharing, and exceptional performance-based bonuses. You opportunity awaits!
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com