With over four decades of industry expertise, a nationally recognized Design/Build Firm has solidified its reputation as a cohesive team and an exceptional employer. Generating an annual revenue of $200 million, they provide a diverse range of services and have earned the trust of esteemed clients through successful project deliveries. Their Texas office is actively seeking a dynamic Project Engineer to join their team. If you possess a diverse background and are ready to contribute your skills from day one, this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that truly values your expertise.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Project Engineer with a commercial general contractor.
- Preferably worked on commercial projects valued at $10 million and above
- Proficient in navigating documentation and processes among owner, architect, and contractor
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities
- Computer literate, with proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Procore, and other construction-related software
- Provided with a fuel card and company vehicle.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com