This GC believes they are not a production line, but a dedicated group of people building a community that they believe in.
As a family-owned company, they have established themselves in Southeastern United States and look forward to growing their footprint further, which means more room to grow for you. Their Atlanta, GA Team is looking for an experienced Estimator who can get started on multiple projects.
What’s great about this Estimator position:
- Company paid health, dental, and vision
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Ongoing training and education opportunities
- Vacation and PTO
Requirements for Estimator:
- 4-year degree in construction management or equivalent experience and technical training
- Estimating background in K-12, Higher Ed, government, healthcare, office, and religious markets
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Procore, On Screen Takeoff, and project scheduling software
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com