This building company is one of the largest local, family-owned commercial GC’s in the Northeastern U.S. With over 100 years in business, they have been repeatedly ranked on Top lists of GC’s in their region, and continue to expand their footprint in various markets. Dedication to their employees, clients, and community are this company’s top priorities. They are looking for an experienced Estimator to add to their successful team of professionals.
Requirements for Estimator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- 5+ years’ experience in construction, with at least 5 years’ estimating experience
- Ability to organize resources, prioritize, compile information, and prepare reports
- Knowledge of building components, values, function, and maintenance requirements
- Effective negotiating skills with subcontractors and vendors
- Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills
- Proficient in OnScreen Take-off, Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel), Pantera, Procore, and Timberline
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 24 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com