This full-service GC has been building a multi-state footprint for more than 35 years. A second-generation family-owned business, they offer a family-oriented environment and are on the hunt for an experienced Estimator to join their tight-knit team.
They specialize and focus on Federal DOD projects and have recently secured an exciting contract. With this recent contract and the possibilities that come with it, they are expanding their estimating department to help capture additional projects. They seek Estimator candidates who are self-starters, motivated, independent, and excel at understanding the needs of teams and clients.
Requirements for this Estimator opportunity:
- 4 year degree in a construction related field or equivalent field experience
- 8+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Familiarity with leading estimates on medium to large, complex federal projects over $10M
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects at once
- Strong conceptual estimating ability
- Proven ability to fulfill all responsibilities for multiple, complex projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, web applications, and On-screen Takeoff preferred
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com