Take on the role of Project Manager in a successful family-owned construction firm with a 40-year history. Positioned for growth, the company aims to double its business in the next 5 years. Immerse yourself in a familial atmosphere, an open-door philosophy, and comprehensive employee benefits.
Ideal Project Manager:
We seek an eager, self-starting professional unafraid to tackle challenges with innovative solutions. Thrive in an environment where your initiative is valued, and your benefits are fully funded by the company, reinforcing your well-being as you contribute to collective success.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 7+ years Structural Steel Project Management required
- BS in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Nationwide travel willingness
- Project conception to completion capability
- Strong client relationship skills
- Proficient in Primavera, AutoCAD, Viewpoint
- Financial responsibility for projects
- Automotive industry experience a plus
- Travel required
- Project experience up to $50M
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com