This leading regional GC has been family-owned and operated for more than 100 years both private and public markets, specializing in projects such as asphalt paving and products, site excavation, demolition, utility construction, concrete, and more. With a focus on their core values, safety, teamwork, and the relationships with their clients and communities, they strive to build loyal talent by investing in their employees. If a stable company with opportunities for growth sounds appealing, this may be for you. They are currently seeking a Lead Heavy Civil Estimator to join their team in the Baltimore Maryland metro area.
Requirements for Heavy Civil Estimator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 10+ years’ experience as a Heavy Civil Estimator
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience, with the ability to lead a team by example
- Proficient in HCSS\HeavyBid, blueprint software, Microsoft Office, MS Project, and other industry software applications is a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 24 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com