For nearly 20 years, this real estate development firm has played a pivotal role in defining what the high-end residential, high-end multifamily, and high-end commercial markets are. Family-owned, this regional and award-winning team is known for their great reputation and ability to maintain so many repeat clients.
Their Naples, FL team is looking for a High-End Residential Assistant Estimator who is ready to hit the ground running on some of the most exciting projects in the area.
What’s great about this High-end Residential Assistant Estimator position:
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous healthcare benefits, to include life and disability insurance
- Competitive salary and PTO
Requirements for High-end Residential Assistant Estimator:
- 3+ years’ experience in client-facing high-end residential projects
- Ability to track down one of a kind items for customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Project experience helpful
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com