If you’re an Invoice Specialist in the DFW area who has billing process experience in construction, this client wants to have a conversation.
Working on massive and impressive projects throughout the nation, this full-service general contractor has the potential to double their revenue in a few years. As a diverse and inclusive company, they provide employees with serious opportunity for growth, a strong company culture with a collaborative, interactive atmosphere, and a great benefits package that includes 100% paid medical and life insurance and much more.
What an ideal Invoice Specialist candidate would bring to the table:
- Will coordinate closely with the Project Management Division
- Ability to accurately process and enter architect, contractor and other vendor invoices
- Update databases on a regular basis with customer account information, special billing conditions, tax status, etc.
- Follow-up to ensure timely payments are received
- Work closely with accounting department to resolve issues
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Christian Martinez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 510-7212 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com