If you are a seasoned IT Manager and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a well-established company, this brand new position may be right up your alley. For close to 60 years, this advanced research company has supported oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical companies worldwide. They are on the hunt for an exceptional IT professional that can add value to their team.
Requirements for IT Manager:
- Ability to plan and direct the design, install, and operation of enterprise-wide software platform
- Knowledge of cybersecurity threat mitigation, Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft 365, LINUX/UNIX, and SQL
- 10+ years’ experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls, HP Routers/Switches, Mikrotik Cloud Core Routers, and VMware ESXI
Hard-to-beat benefits include:
- 401(k) retirement plan with 8% match, vest immediately
- 100% paid medical/dental/vision coverage with generous spouse/family contribution
- $7K cafeteria plan
- Generous PTO
- Paid end-of-the-year office closure
- Relocation assistance
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.