If you’ve already got a little masonry experience and want to turn that into a long-term career with a great company, please read on.
A well-regarded Commercial Construction firm in the Little Rock area is seeking a Junior Masonry Estimator/Project Manager to be groomed for a bright future. The company does preconstruction, GC, construction management, design/build and self-perform work. Projects range from commercial to government to education to healthcare.
What’s great about this Junior Estimator/Project Manager opportunity?
- 25+ years in business.
- Long-term career growth potential.
- Culture built on integrity, honesty and family.
- Strong safety record.
- Praised by clients for professionalism and adaptability.
- Competitive salary, 401(k), bonus, vehicle allowance, and 100% of medical insurance premium paid by company.
- Relocation assistance available.
Requirements for Junior Estimator/Project Manager:
- Minimum 1 year estimating and managing masonry projects.
- Masonry experience a must.
- Track record of being a team player.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.