Do you have a servant leadership style with strong problem-solving ability and ground-up construction experience in the commercial market?
Working at leading market trends, this national developer/ builder needs a Lead Superintendent who can travel the Seattle and Eugene areas. With multiple, fully funded projects lined up in a strong pipeline, this organization is set up for ongoing future success in the student housing construction market.
Some of the great benefits included in this Lead Superintendent role include the company’s collaborative approach to their work, their stable market presence, strong base pay, bonus opportunities, per diem, auto allowance and much more.
Additional requirements for Lead Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Lead Superintendent in commercial, mixed-use or multifamily construction
- Project history of $50M+ in value
- Effective building and running of schedules, subcontractor and budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Procore, Bluebeam and other industry standard software
- This position is a traveling role
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.