Do you enjoy small-city banking?
A moderate climate with lots of sunshine?
A welcoming, friendly, supportive work environment?
If so check out this Lender opportunity at a community bank with deep roots in Eastern New Mexico. This Lender will handle business and personal loans in an affordable city of about 50,000 people. Ideal candidates will have some lending experience and be willing to work hard to bring in loans that impact the community.
Why consider this new Lender opportunity?
- Build business relationships with your neighbors.
- Handle a variety of loans from start to finish.
- Healthy, stable community bank.
- Deep employee tenure.
- Great benefits such as 100% of employee healthcare premium paid by company, and 401(k) with generous match.
- Leadership that appreciates individuals' contributions.
- Relocation assistance available.
Requirements for this Lender position:
- Minimum 1 year experience in lending (ideally both business and personal).
- Four-year degree preferred.
- Credit analysis experience required.
- Able to handle entire life cycle of loan, from business development to underwriting to portfolio management.
- Connections to or familiarity with Eastern NM or the Southwestern U.S. preferred.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.