Here is a new opportunity for a SW Minnesota area Loan Officer.
We’re searching for a local lender with experience in a variety of loans – AG, SBA, CRE and C&I. Using your current COI in the area, you’ll be responsible for growing your portfolio with the support of this agile organization.
The company is a regional, privately owned community bank that has doubled their assets in the last 10 years. Candidates must be local to the area and will have a home office in Jackson, MN, though will work throughout the area with existing and new clients.
Why consider this Loan Officer opportunity?
- A community bank with local decision making.
- Access to decision makers.
- “Top Place to Work” with young leadership
- Offer a variety of loan products.
- VP level
- Very healthy, profitable company
- 100% healthcare insurance premiums paid for employee + dependents
- Competitive pay with incentives, 401(k) + Match, vehicle allowance
Requirements for this Loan Officer position:
- 5 years' minimum experience as a Commercial Lender, 10+ years preferred
- Strong experience with AG loans.
- Strong credit skills.
- Portfolio management experience.
- Good customer service and client interaction skills.
- Four-year-degree in business, accounting, finance or similar subject area preferred.
- Current business network in the SW MN area.
- Local candidates only.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume to me, Dylan Waters, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 24 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com