Here is an opportunity to take on one of the most critical roles in banking – Loan Review Manager.
This opportunity is at a community bank that is nationally recognized for its strength. The Commercial Loan Review Manager will lead a team of experienced credit experts who examine commercial loans ranging from $500,000-$35M, some of them quite complex.
To be considered for this Loan Review Manager position candidates must:
- Have at least 15 years of hands-on commercial credit analysis, underwriting and loan review.
- Be skilled and comfortable reporting findings to Loan Committee, executives and directors.
- Have excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Have management and mentoring experience.
Here's what's great about this bank:
- 5-Star BauerFinancial rating.
- Regarded as a best place to work.
- Annual bonus available.
- Offers benefits like 100% healthcare premium paid by the company and deferred comp plan.
- Supports work-life balance and gives Loan Review team flexibility in how they schedule projects and vacations.
- Located in a steadily growing Southwestern city in one of the fastest growing states in the U.S.
Features a sunny, warm climate and lower-than-average crime rate.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 20th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com