For over 30 years, this community bank has been thriving, accumulating assets approaching $1 billion. Their commitment to being an integral part of the towns they serve is unwavering. If you're passionate about making a positive impact on communities and individuals, explore the opportunity to become the Chief Operations Officer at their Southlake, TX location.
Additional requirements for this Chief Operations Officer Opportunity:
- Strategic Oversight: Unique "bird's eye view" for effective operations
- Community Banking Pro: Experienced COO in Community Banking
- Operations Mastery: Proficient in Commercial, Consumer, Mortgage Servicing, and Retail/Branch Management
- Hands-on Leadership: Approachable, not just managing managers
- Quick Decision-Making: Committed to a swift response for rapid hiring
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.