Consistent growth and long-standing clients throughout Chicagoland and the nation is why this GC is working on a full pipeline of projects.
For more than 2 decades, this company has provided design/build, GC, and construction management services to the office, healthcare, distribution/manufacturing, aviation, and sports/entertainment markets. Their suburban Chicago office is looking for a MEP Project Manager who is ready to hit the ground running on an exciting round of projects.
What’s great about this MEP Project Manager position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Family environment
Requirements for MEP Project Manager:
- Strong MEP experience and light industrial build experience
- Mechanical or electrical engineering degree required
- $75k to $100k depending on experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage resources
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented work style
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to Jon@sandiasexecutivesearch.com. I can be reached directly at 505-369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.