A 25-year-old “big, but small” mortgage company is on the hunt for a skilled Mortgage Closer with a self-starter spirit! Did we just describe you or someone you know? If so, read further!
Known for outstanding customer service, positive working environment, and work-life balance, this company is a highly sought after employer. Michigan born, they have become one of the Nation’s most respected mortgage banks, providing services in over 35 states.
Requirements for Mortgage Closer:
- 2+ years’ experience preparing closing packages for mortgage loans
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule, a combination of working from home and commuting to the Phoenix office 2-3 times a week
- Communication with realtors, title companies, and counsel to ensure closing package files are complete
- Ability to spot and correct errors using proprietary software system
- Experience with Outlook, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Generous benefits include competitive salary, PTO, sign-on bonus, 401(k) with company match, healthcare insurance and a healthy company culture.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume to me, Dylan Waters, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com