Stable and local.
These are two of the most important characteristics of this North Texas community bank that is seeking a Mortgage Closer.
If you're tired of the volatility at many mortgage companies, you'll want to build your career at this established full-service bank in Fort Worth. It has local ownership and management and is committed to helping North Texas grow.
The Mortgage Closer may start out working remotely depending on coronavirus mitigation practices in place at the time, but would transition to working on-site in the Fort Worth office.
Why else should you consider this Mortgage Closer position?
- Competitive salary.
- Commissions paid per file completed.
- Full benefits.
- Annual bonus.
Requirements for this Mortgage Closer role:
- Experience in loan closing beginning to end, with at least 2 years as a loan processor.
- Able to handle 120 loans/month.
- Highly experienced with government loans (VA, FHA, USDA) and non-QM loans.
- Familiar with purchase loans, refis, cashouts, home equity and portfolio loans.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a big plus.
- Must be willing to work in Fort Worth location.
This bank is continuing to thrive and grow. Ready to do the same? Then please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.