The mortgage industry can be so volatile, but this Albuquerque Mortgage Closer opportunity is different because it is with a locally owned financial institution.
This company will provide you with great career stability and give you the chance to be part of a successful organization with fresh, new leadership.
The winning Mortgage Closer candidate will make sure that residential mortgage loans are scheduled, closed, posted and funded properly.
Why consider this Mortgage Closer opportunity?
- New leaders are laying out a fresh strategic vision for the organization.
- Stability not found in many non-bank mortgage lenders.
- Supports the community.
- Great benefits that include a choice of health plans, a 401(k) with match, and generous time off policies.
To be considered the Mortgage Closer must have:
- At least 6 months’ experience as a residential Mortgage Closer.
- Familiarity with HOEPA, TRID, federal and state lending regulations.
- Strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of Symitar a plus.
- Two-year or four-year college degree a plus.
- Ability to work on-site or remotely as current conditions dictate.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load.
If you’re in Albuquerque and want to be considered for this Mortgage Closer opportunity, please confidentially email your resume to me through this website, or directly to email@example.com. I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.