A San Antonio community bank is eager to find a Mortgage Loan Assistant to be the backbone of the mortgage loan process.
To be the ultimate in team support, the ideal fit for them would have:
- Current experience doing mortgages.
- The ability to structure loans, review tax returns, and prep files for processing.
- Skills to handle the client until they were under contract.
- Underwriting and/or closing experience, a strong plus.
- Great client-facing skills.
- Knowledge of government and conventional loans, a plus.
This innovative and young-at-heart team is ready to serve others and dream big. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, they offer quarterly and annual travel incentives, in addition to unique perks you won't find anywhere else.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at <Elise@hirebankers.com> I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.