A San Antonio community bank is eager to find a Mortgage Loan Assistant to be the backbone of the mortgage loan process.
To be the ultimate in team support, the ideal fit for them would have:
- The ability to structure, review, and prep files for processing.
- Underwriting and/or closing experience, a strong plus.
- Great client-facing skills.
- Recent experience doing mortgages, can read tax returns, humble and hungry.
- Flawless follow-up, and the desire to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of government and conventional loans, a plus.
This innovative and young-at-heart team is ready to serve others and dream big. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, they offer quarterly and annual travel incentives, in addition to unique perks you won't find anywhere else.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.