Don't miss out on a remarkable opportunity in the Dallas area!
In Dallas, a dynamic community-based Texas bank is in search of an experienced Chief Compliance Officer. The position involves adeptly navigating federal and state regulatory intricacies, providing insightful counsel on laws for the seamless alignment of various business lines.
As the Chief Compliance Officer, you'll manage the Corporate Compliance Program, handle regulatory matters, and coordinate bank-wide compliance. Your responsibilities include policy design, addressing violations, and keeping leadership informed. You'll also update BSA/compliance policies and conduct regular reviews.
Additional requirements for this Chief Compliance Officer Opportunity:
- Must have banking experience
- Technically savvy to facilitate the transition to digital banking
- Strong proficiency in Jack Henry is a significant advantage
- Proven relationship with Examiners and Regulators is highly beneficial
- Forward-thinking with a mindset to ensure compliance while addressing challenges
- Remote or hybrid work arrangements are not available; in-office presence is mandatory
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.