With $1B in assets, this community credit union has integrity and a community atmosphere.
They have provided high quality service across Minnesota for over 80 years. They pride themselves on their charitable foundation and scholarship funds in the communities they serve, and they need a Mortgage Processor to contribute to the collaborative and fun culture they are known for.
Benefits of Mortgage Processor position:
- Competitive salary and generous PTO
- 401(k) with company match and bonuses
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- Tiered incentives per file bonus
Requirements for Mortgage Processor:
- Ability to process first mortgage applications
- Hands-on experience with secondary market guidelines
- Comfortable with resubmissions and customer interfacing
- Ability to process 17-32 loans per month
- Experience quarterbacking all processing to hand-off to underwriting, collecting all documents, including appraisals, and titles.
- Experience communicating with agents, pulling and assessing tax value, employment, and flood certifications.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume to me, Dylan Waters, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com