If you are an Austin area Mortgage Processor who is detail-oriented and seeking stability, this community bank is interested in knowing more about you. They have been exceeding the expectations of its residents and businesses for over 20 years, based in the Fort Worth area. They are currently interviewing candidates who are self-starters and are ready to hit the ground running for their expansion into the Austin market.
Requirements for Mortgage Processor:
- Able to process 60-80 loans/month
- Highly experienced with government loans (VA, FHA, USDA) and non-QM loans
- Comprehensive understanding of I-10s
- Knowledge of portfolio loans and secondary market is a strong plus
- Familiar with purchase loans, refi’s, cash outs, home equity and portfolio loans
- Skilled with Calyx Point
- Must be comfortable with an LPO situation in the north Austin
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.