Are you a mortgage professional who longs for an efficient and profitable credit union? If so, look no further.
With their $1.4B asset size, this institution has a strong presence in Central Texas. They have plans to expand into San Antonio and Dallas in the near future, offer rich, innovative benefits and a strong compensation plan, and they are hiring a Mortgage Underwriting Manager to join the team.
Duties of, and requirements for, Mortgage Underwriting Manager:
- Manage mortgage underwriter team including training, hiring, firing, coaching, mentoring and setting performance and service goals.
- Maintain management of underwriting pipeline production reports, including team and individual pipeline
- Responsible for (HMDA) reporting for all loans
- Knowledge of GSE, FHA, and VA loan investment requirements
- Ability to assign files to staff and manage performance expectations
- Must be able to maintain active loan pipeline for portfolio and secondary market and prepare credit memos for loan committee
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.