This longstanding community bank in Southern NM needs a Network Administrator in Portales, a dynamic smaller city with a progressive business climate and a diversified cultural environment. If you have the technical skills for this opportunity, this could be the right fit for you!
Family owned with 8 branches, this tight-knit company offers a welcoming, supportive and appreciative team culture, as well as world-class technology and plenty of career advancement opportunities for their people. Benefits the ideal Network Administrator candidate would enjoy are annual bonuses, full benefits and a 401(k) with a company match.
Requirements for Network Administrator:
- Must be able to handle a variety of IT tasks ranging from servers to LAN/WAN, VoIP, routers/switches, and user support
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience, preferably in a Network Administrator capacity
- Must be an organized individual with the ability to multitask and prioritize several projects simultaneously
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com