Are you a Project Manager looking for a unique opportunity where you will be valued, respected, and appreciated? A family-owned general contractor who does that and more is eager to find you as they are experiencing significant growth. Ready for an opportunity of a lifetime with excellent benefits including a truck allowance, great per diem, and an unheard of bonus program? Apply today!
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for every facet of the construction project
- Managing all resources from bidding to contract administration and start-up through closeout
- Proactively leading the Site Superintendent and team daily
- Being a company representative to subcontractors, vendors, and government authorities
Project Manager requirements include:
- 15+ years of hands on experience in all phases of construction
- 5+ years of experience at a Project Manager in charge of large-scale commercial projects
- Ability to operate a forklift, skid loader, and other required machinery
- Ability to walk several miles a day on job site
- Understand and implement OSHA compliant safety programs
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com