Committed to safety, people, and relationships, this established Earthwork and Underground utilities excavating company in the Seattle, WA area has an opening for a motivated and experienced Operation Manager. Offering robust benefits that include comprehensive medical, generous PTO, and a 401(k), this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Operation Manager requirements include:
- Proficiency in HCSS and Heavy draw, Heavy bid
- P&L, Business Development skills
- Experience in earthwork technologies and construction techniques
- Experience in managing teams and will have 6 direct reports
- 5 years of Operational experience in the civil construction industry
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com