As an Operations Manager, you play a key part in organizational growth by managing and building projects and diverse construction teams as an exceptional leader. This opportunity with an established commercial construction firm lets an experienced construction professional take those components and train, develop and hire their own team in the Portland area.
For more than 40 years in the commercial construction market, this firm is heavily focused on Multifamily, Affordable Housing, Mixed-Use, General Commercial and Storage projects across the Pacific Northwest. With a team who loves to work hard and play hard, and enjoying what the region has to offer, they are dedicated to building great projects and long lasting relationships.
The ideal Operations Manager candidate will appreciate career path opportunities, a competitive salary, auto allowance, bonuses, 401(k) and much more.
Additional requirements for Operations Manager:
- 10+ years of diverse experience from the field and as a project manager in commercial construction
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or Business is preferred
- Industry software experience in MS Project scheduling, Bluebeam, Plangrid, Procore or similar
- Must be detailed, organized and have the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated delivery in high pressure situations
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com