This Oregon-based general contractor believes in developing your skills and knowledge. No matter where you are in your career, they are advocates for your success by offering open and creative approaches as solutions to daily challenges. They provide a variety of incentives including competitive wages, a 401(k) plan, comprehensive medical coverage, and fostering a positive work/life balance by providing their team with generous time off and special family-friendly events throughout the year.
Operations Manager requirements include:
- Oversight of daily civil construction activities
- Experience with public and private civil projects such as ODOT, a must
- Proficiency in P6, Microsoft Project, Viewpoint, and HCSS, preferred
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering and a minimum of 5 years of experience as an Operations Manager or Project Executive in the civil industry
- Ability to manage 7-10 direct reports
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.