A highly sought after, national General Contractor has an exciting opportunity in Sacramento, CA. This company has more than a 100 year history in building hospital, education, and many other large commercial projects throughout the US. They have an opportunity for an OSHPD experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 or more years of experience as a Project Manager on ground-up medical projects with OSHPD oversight and preferably over $20MM
- A minimum of 8-10 years of overall construction experience, a desire to mentor others and to build their skills through continued training and development
- A four-year degree, stable work history, and be able to pass a detailed background and drug screening
This company offers:
- Strong benefits, compensation, and a continued dedication to training and education
- The chance to experience employment stability along with work/life balance
- Merit based promotion in a continuously growing company
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com