100% employee-owned, this reputable company has been in business for more than 60 years, offering a small company feel and a team culture of ownership and customer satisfaction. Experiencing regional growth, they seek a Preconstruction Manager for their Green Bay office who is a team player and is ready to get to work on some exciting projects. If you’re a collaborative leader with an ownership-style approach, this could be the opportunity for you.
Some of the great benefits the ideal Preconstruction Manager candidate will appreciate include a healthy work-life balance, professional development, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), community events, team outings and more.
Requirements for this Preconstruction Manager opportunity:
- 3+ years’ ground-up and TI experience in a Preconstruction role
- Negotiated and conceptual bid ability
- Excellent communication skills with current and potential clients
- Tech savvy with knowledge of ProCore, Primavera and other software
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the area
- Senior PM’s who are looking for a Preconstruction Manager role will also be considered
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com