Family-owned and close to a century in rich history, this statewide community bank shows no signs of slowing down, hence the need for a Producing Branch President for one of their teams.
Producing Branch President candidates should have the natural ability to manage a portfolio, while simultaneously being responsible for the loan quality, financial performance, image and growth of the bank. Senior Commercial Lenders interested in management will be considered for this Producing Branch President role.
Benefits include generous paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plans and education assistance.
Requirements for Producing Branch President:
- Must have commercial lending AND consumer lending experience
- Experience in being responsible for the loan quality, financial performance, image and growth of the bank
- Ability to manage a portfolio of all types of loan and depository accounts
- Knack for planning, developing and directing policies and practices
- Strong relationship building and leadership skills
- Extensive credit skills a must
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4963 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.