A construction company who has several long-tenured employees, is seeking a Project Engineer to join its team in the Seattle metro. This general contractor is known for its friendly culture, abundance of top talent and exceptional training opportunities. Consider joining this team where people come and don't leave. They offer extremely competitive benefits, including immediate eligibility in the company 401(k).
Project Engineer responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the pre-construction phase as needed
- Leading project personnel in planning, directing, and coordinating activities of assigned project
- Maintaining healthy working relationships with designers, subcontractors, and vendors
- Updating schedule information
- Being capable of supporting $10MM+ project
Project Engineer requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction science, architecture, or engineering and 7+ years of construction experience assisting project personnel in commercial, multi-family, and/or hospitality general contractor projects
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs and computer based scheduling software
- Current driver's license
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com