If working for a construction firm that builds some of the most renowned projects in some of the most uncommon places excites you, this once in a lifetime career move may be the perfect fit for you.
This exciting opportunity is with a worldwide construction firm that specializes in stateside and overseas DOD, energy & power, secure facilities, and contingency construction. For more than 4 decades, this full-service and industry award-winning firm has worked with the United States government, multinational firms, and select foreign governments to provide some of the most critical builds in history. Their Orlando team is looking for a Project Engineer who is excited about jumping into a full list of projects with an incredible team.
What’s great about this Project Engineer position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- 401(k) retirement plan and bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Vehicle allowance or vehicle provided
- Relocation assistance
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 4-year degree in engineering or related and/or equivalent education with experience
- In-depth knowledge of construction management, engineering, codes, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, Prolog, CAD, Primavera, and Contract Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to obtain a United States Security Clearance is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com