With nearly a century of leading construction management in Indiana, this innovative, family owned company has plenty of growth on its horizon. They are looking for experienced Project Engineer to work on a multi-year detention facility project in Northwest Indiana. An ideal Project Engineer candidate will have a strong personality and not be afraid to voice their opinion.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- Must have concrete, precast, steel and masonry experience
- Detention facility, jail or prison experience is a plus
- Excellent document control, scheduling and Procore experience
- Ability to effectively lead meetings and assist PM and Superintendent on information control
- Local and Regional travel may be required
- They are also looking for Assistant Project Managers
Employee focused with encouraging co-workers and plenty of opportunity for growth, this “Fastest Growing Company in Indianapolis” offers great benefits including flexible PTO, generous 401(k) matching and more.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com