Looking for a new Project Engineer opportunity?
Join an established full-service design/build General Contractor. This respected team works in a variety of markets including Industrial, Food Processing & Manufacturing, Commercial, Health Care, Institutional, Environmental and more. With a forward thinking, tech savvy outlook, this company takes pride in providing superior quality and building lasting relationships in the communities they serve. With a full pipeline of projects from their long list of repeat clients, they can keep an experienced Project Engineer busy.
As a Project Engineer, collaborate closely with valued repeat clients on challenging design-build projects nationwide. Enjoy career growth through comprehensive training programs. Self-motivated individuals with meticulous attention to detail are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for Project Engineer:
- 2+ years of heavy/civil construction experience
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Proficiency in understanding and explaining contract documents, construction plans, and drawings
- Strong math and computer skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Capable of working with clients and employees across all levels
- Willingness to undertake overnight and extended travel
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com